CPD - Wellbeing and Paint Coatings
1pm, Wednesday 19th January 2022
Health and Wellbeing is becoming an increasingly important consideration for architects when designing new spaces. This seminar, delivered by PPG, explores this theme and the significant role that the WELL Building Standard is playing in progressing Wellbeing Design considerations in the built environment across all sectors from commercial and health care to education.
This CPD will give participants an understanding and insight into the key aspects of Wellbeing, its application to architecture & design and will cover practical approaches to integrating people focused design to positively impact the health, wellbeing and productivity of occupants through the specification of paint and colour systems in the pursuit of happiness.
• The meaning of Wellbeing and the growth of the Wellbeing agenda
• Wellbeing in the built environment and it’s application in design
• Principles of Biophilic Design
• Design considerations to promote Wellbeing
• Importance of Indoor Air quality and Colour in Wellbeing
• Designing colour schemes that support Wellbeing
• Suitable paint systems
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns