CPD - Planet Partitioning
Glass Partition System Applications & Performance Criteria
Location : TBC
CPD led by - Priti Gadani, Planet Partitioning
This CPD may be valuable to those who are struggling to fulfil the requirements of the RIBA CPD Core Curriculum - as Planet are able to target no less than four of the topics in their 'Glass Partition System Applications and Performance Criteria' seminar.
If you haven't been to one of our seminars before - we welcome everyone whether in practice or education, and lunch is provided.
This seminar will highlight:
- Different environments that glass partitions are used in.
- Advantages of using a proprietary system.
- Fire Safety-Approved document B
- Acoustic Performance – Approved Document E how to overcome sound transmission
- Protection Against Falling, Collision and Impact – AD K
- DDA Regulations – Approved Document M
RIBA Core Curriculum:
Business, clients and services
Design, construction and technology
Health, safety and wellbeing